Poepping, Stone, Bach & Associates, Inc.
WDB Vice – Chair
Northeast Missouri Electric Power Cooperative
Deputy Director of Community Service Programs
NECAC North East Community Action Corporation
The Northeast Missouri Workforce Development Board is seeking Request for Qualifications to provide Professional Consulting to employers in the Northeast Missouri Region.
The successful bidder will provide education, counseling, guidance, and instruction to both large and small employers in the local area to assist them in talent acquisition and retention to increase their ROI.
The NEMO Workforce Development Board will work with the successful bidder to convene groups of employers at no cost to the Workforce Development Board. The successful bidder will present their program plan to the businesses. The bidder will then engage the interested employers to negotiate the pricing, timeline, and other costs. The employers will be responsible for all costs.
The Northeast Missouri Workforce Development Board oversees three comprehensive Missouri Job Centers and two Affiliate Job Centers in a sixteen county region, which includes, Adair, Clark, Knox, Lewis, Pike, Ralls, Macon, Monroe, Marion, Montgomery, Lincoln, Warren, Randolph, Shelby, Schuyler, and Scotland.
The consultant(s) will provide the following services:
- An assessment/survey of the employees and provide a report of the results
- An overall engagement strategy for the employer
- An organizational plan for the employer
- A plan to develop workforce engagement for the employer
Proposal Due Date
- Proposals must be received no later than 12:00 P.M (Noon) CT on June 6, 2018. Proposals will be date/time stamped at the exact time of receipt at the NEMO WDB office in Paris MO. The complete proposal, both hard copy and emailed copy, must be received before the deadline in order to be considered.
- A public opening will be held at 12:15 P.M. CT on June 6, 2018 at the NEMO WDB Office, 111 East Monroe Street, Paris MO
Technical questions/inquiries regarding the Request for Qualifications must be sent via email to Executive Director, Diane Simbro at email@example.com. All questions and answers will be posted on the NEMO WDB website (www.nemowib.org) in the “Request for Proposals” link; those questions and the answers will be addressed by NEMO WDB staff and/or Employer Engagement Committee Chairman then posted for all prospective bidders to view. Questions will be accepted and answered up until COB June 1, 2018. No questions/inquiries will be accepted after that date.