Assistance for education and preparation for employment is available to youth that qualify for our program. Come visit one of our Missouri Job Centers in Kirksville, Hannibal and Warrenton today to see if you qualify.
Some of the services available include:
- Skills assessment and skills upgrade opportunities.
- Work readiness instruction, high school completion, GED attainment and post-secondary learning opportunities.
- Paid and unpaid work experience.
- Summer employment opportunities directly linked to academic and occupational learning and Supportive service resources to help you achieve your goals.
- Training and education assistance – need help paying for school, need training or experience to get the job you want, come visit us to see if you are eligible for assistance!
YOUTH COUNCIL MEMBERS
Patrick Poepping, NEMO WDB, Chairman
Mark Chambers, Moberly Area Community College & Youth Council, Chairman
Kristin Chesher, MACC Access & ADA Services
Melissa Layman, Vocational Rehabilitation
Ann McCauley, Moberly Adult Education and Literacy
Donna Dunwoody, Moberly Housing Authority
Mollie Gilliand, Macon Housing Authority
Will Hays, Learning Opportunity Quality Works
Alonna Kiser, 10th Circuit Juvenile Office
Lydia McClellan, Macon Adult Education and Literacy
Kristin Plunkett, Probation and Parole Officer II, State of Missouri
Ryan Poston, Montgomery County Commissioner
YOUTH PROGRAM PROVIDERS
GAMM, Inc. Representative – Sheree Prebee
Boonslick Planning Commission Representative – Janet Hickey