The Missouri Job Center offers many services to employers – free of charge! Contact or visit one of our Missouri Job Centers in Kirksville, Hannibal, Warrenton, LaBelle, or Macon today and let us take some of the work out of hiring for you! Some of the services available include:
- Free job posting on a website seen by over 250,000 viewers each month
- Assistance in matching your job opening with qualified applicants that meet your needs
- Pre-screening of applicants
- Arrange space to perform interviews at a neutral site – that is, a Missouri Job Center near you
- Help plan and manage your next recruiting event, inviting pre-screened, qualified candidates
- Keep you informed of other events such as Job Fairs or Career Days
- Connect you with state and regional resources to address workforce issues
- Help you find and train your workers through programs such as Work Ready Missouri, On-the-Job Training, and Show Me Heroes
- Missouri Job Centers now have the ability to award job seekers the National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC). The National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) verifies to employers anywhere in the United States that applicants have essential core employability skills in Reading for Information, Applied Mathematics, and Locating Information.
Click below to find out more.